Sunday, March 15, 2009

In which I hide out and write, but appease you with video

Hey, remember the time my boyfriend moved halfway around the world for a summer, going on a ridiculously farfetched bike trip and then living in a yurt on a goat farm? And, if you're my family, you thought this was about the funniest thing that had ever happened? Well, you're in luck: there's video of the place. And no, Matt's not in there herding goats or anything, but there's a brief shot of the yurt and some very photogenic cows, as well as le mont saint-michel: http://ecolocal.accedo-web.com/la-ferme-du-petit-changeons.html

Oh, P.S.--I had my phone interview the other day, and it went remarkably well! I have a second, in-person, interview coming up.

1 comment:

Jamie Crist said...

Hey Ariel,

Good luck with the job! I look forward to more details when you're ready to share. Loved the video--especially the ducks walking away at the end--at least I think they were ducks!