Friday, January 23, 2009

Go on cruise.

Oh yea. So we went on a little Carribbean cruise with Matt's family over the Christmas holidays. And I feel like all of the readers of this blog have heard my many and varied objections to cruises, both the moral/ecological/anti-colonialism ones and the purely aesthetic ones, so I'll avoid sounding ungrateful here and just bang up the pictures, which is why you're here anyway. I bet you didn't expect them all to be just us documenting our love of sunhats, though. Sorry to disappoint.


Actually, they're in a web album, so I'm just linking to it here. A few pieces of trivia regarding this album, though:
The green hat? I made it. On the trip, actually. It's why my nose isn't peeling off in the later pictures.
Also, why so many pictures of Matt? Well, we're both pretty anti-photos, or at least useful-vacation-documenting photos. That is to say, we both hate being in them. But he's apparently kinder than me, and will actually stop taking them when I ask him to.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Wow, what attractive hats!