Okay, so the brief version of the last few months: studied, worked, took exams, hung out with housemates, went home for Christmas, baked the most beautiful chocolate-coconut charlotte, went on vacation with Matt's fam, and then went back to school and am currently at my house working on thesis.
But last night I had hockey tickets. Yes, ticketsss, since Matt had invited me and then decided to up and head out of town for the weekend, leaving my lonely self with an extra ticket and no friends who wanted to tag along. Fortunately, some of my housemates and friends have season tickets and were already going, so we went out for pizza and beer and then they snuck me into their (fun) section and I wore my new red coat (and remarkably warm alpaca gloves! thank you!) and we did stupid cheers and watched Cornell beat Niagara, albeit not as handily as they should have.
Oh, also I made pierogy the other day. I think next time I will add more milk to the dough and maybe a bit more fat, and use a lighter hand, because they were kind of tough. Still, a fun vacation project, not like the laundry I did today or the catching-up-on-correspondence I am going to do tomorrow.
My year's resolution wasn't actually to post on this blog more regularly, but I will try to do so, now that I know people read it.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment