Before I neatened the stack of books to make myself feel better, they were all open at once, some in multiple places, with things like mittens and other books holding them open. Don't tell the library, or they might make me give back the six dozen books of theirs I am currently hoarding and mistreating.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Project the Eighth: Hole up in Garret; finish thesis proposal
See above. This is pretty much where I am:

Before I neatened the stack of books to make myself feel better, they were all open at once, some in multiple places, with things like mittens and other books holding them open. Don't tell the library, or they might make me give back the six dozen books of theirs I am currently hoarding and mistreating.
Before I neatened the stack of books to make myself feel better, they were all open at once, some in multiple places, with things like mittens and other books holding them open. Don't tell the library, or they might make me give back the six dozen books of theirs I am currently hoarding and mistreating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment