Things I have:
Mean copy-center man found my phone, and kept it instead of turning it in to the lost and found. I now have the phone, as well as an estimate on how much it will cost to print four bound copies of my darling thesis.
I also have a new hypothesis for said thesis. Heh. I mean, not totally new, I just went to put stuff into 4' x 8' poster format and found that I no longer thought that it was right.
But even though I changed the hypothesis this! very! morning! I now have the better part of a poster, which is awesome because I need to print it out tomorrow and leave for Chicago. It'll be much better now than it would've been had I had to trek out to the Verizon store tomorrow morning and beg them for the cheapest phone they had.
Ooh, and I have train tickets, or I will once I pick them up at the Amtrak station.
And I have eye-bags, and a bunch of laundry to do.
Anyway, hope your week is going as well as my last-20-minutes have been going.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment