Okay, and that is likely to continue. So here goes, briefly:
1.) Matt is moving away! To a goat farm in the Hudson Valley. Do not fear! He will re-enter this narrative at some point, unless the goats eat him before November. Anyway, he is INTERNING, not DITCHING, and we are being VERY VERY SUPPORTIVE AND NOT AT ALL UPSET.
2.) I went to Michigan (Ann Arbor specifically), and I liked it! Okay, not the Michigan part, but the department. So yeah, I could go there and be happy happy. Ann Arbor? Eh, I am not so pumped about moving into slightly-larger-Ithaca. But we did have some of the best Chinese food in quite a while there (I think they might have made their own noodles! Their deep-fried tofu was approximately the most delicious thing ever!), and also some good falafel.
3.) This weekend (tomorrow!) we are visiting Matt's Brother in NYC and then visiting Princeton. I am never ever going back to work, is the rumor going around.
4.) It is incredibly nice out! I finally sat down to write this blog entry instead of packing because it gave me an excellent excuse to sit on my porch with a frosty PBR (poured into a glass because this neighborhood is too full of hipsters as it is) and breathe in the wonderful fresh air. This weekend it is supposed to rain, but by then I will be in balmy New Jersey! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you forgot the other exciting visit ;)
Post a Comment