Thursday, May 13, 2010

In which I post the obligatory pictures, and hope Matt doesn't read this before tomorrow...


...because that would ruin the surprise, don't you think?


So yeah, we were painting part of the office Tuesday night, and it got to be pretty late, and Rebecca and I were like, hey, we should dye Ariel's hair! Hey, and Geoff's! The same color! We are too cheap for two types of dye, and it will be hilarious! What color will cover both of their tones? Light auburn!


No photos of my poor patchy co-worker, but he has darker hair than me anyway so it's not really noticeable until he gets under natural light (and then it glows unnaturally, much like mine--I'm not sure the pictures really show just how SATURATED the color is). But I'm pretty excited about the new look.

1 comment:

Mum said...

That color was a good choice!