...and also become a completely intolerable ball of grad-school nerves, for apparently no reason whatsoever, because as my mother quite sensibly pointed out, you can only go to ONE school at a time anyway. But has this stopped me checking my e-mail every ten seconds, freaking out about all sorts of weird little school-related omens, and going completely ballistic when Yale e-mailed to (very, very kindly) ask me if I could maybe actually submit my other two recommendation letters? HA, I say! HA HA! Obviously it has not. I am an inveterate keeper of scores.
I am working on this, I promise. In the meantime, you probably don't want to call me on the phone. But I mean, you could always post something to Google Buzz and we could have a little chat about it. I'll probably see it, since GB plus constant e-mail-checking threatens to overturn the already-delicate balance of my real life with my web-surfing habit.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
need more yoga.
Post a Comment