Friday, February 12, 2010

In which I go to yoga, and also find a rather gallant suitor in the form of

...the U of R. I really need to keep my head in the game here, and remember that no, "the school that lavishes the most attention on ariel" is not necessarily "the school ariel should attend," as flattering as it is.

Also, yeah, I didn't mean to make yesterday's post sound QUITE so neurotic, but anyway I've done some nice balancing poses and feel much more centered now.

Other than that? Not a whole lot happening around here. I had my six-month evaluation with my boss, made some mild suggestions about the office needing to stop being allergic to CHANGE and maybe consider the fact that half the people are ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY ALLERGIC TO THE AIR OF OUR CRUMBLING BUILDING, actually, &c. &c. My boss doesn't so much know what I do with my days, but as long as we're both okay with this it seems like it can stay that way...and no, I have absolutely not checked out of my job entirely for the past week or so, why would you possibly ask that? But yea, morale has been flagging recently. As soon as it's warm enough to go outside for lunch again it should be fine.

No comments: